RT : As mobile shopping gets safer, will more people purchase on the go?
True, we should be proud ;) ;)
- Screenshots of shopping-related features from upcoming Bing, new Microsoft’s search engine
certes… mais le bizmodel de shopping.com, c’est le media maintenant ? :)
Spotted new Shopping.com SRP with LREC on surprising top left position -
PR: Kayak on the Semantic Web - - prob: XML feeds and API are not enough to build the semantic web…. Buzzword?
RT : Can u find shoes faster with images than with words? Free coupons if u try it and RT! Visual.thefind.com:
New blog post: New blog design
RT : Wow! have launched a brand new faster website
Nielsen: Wind.Live.Cash was 1 of only 2 Top Ten Shopping Search Providers to grow their audience from Apr08 to Apr09
- “Google Microformats Will Have Large Impact On Online Retail — Not All Good” - inspired article.
RT : Q&A: Kelkoo’s UK MD Bruce Fair
- Google Product Search For Android Adds Barcode Scanning
New blog post: Google to use hProduct microformat to enhance its search result pages?
Google to index hProduct microformat in the near future - - Could it influence SEO rankings for CSEs and retailers?
Can SEO be done in agile way? Some ideas here:
- “The strategy is essentially to track, highlight and prompt casual conversations online about an advertiser’s product”
Let’s say I was “lucky” ;)
The difficulty to auto choose images from merchants to illustrate product categories… See “Wall telephone” on Twenga
Pets become popular on shopping engines - Twenga two weeks ago; PriceRunner one week ago…
- Shopping.com will no longer charge US based merchants for clicks coming from outside the US or Canada.
- Shopping.com introduces Tiered CPC Pricing. I.e: Products priced under $25 ($.1 CPC), $25 to $50 ($.2 CPC)…
RT : Comparatively Speaking: Exclusive Interview with Kelkoo
Summize, before being acquired by Twitter, developed an alternative to 5-stars ratings pattern -
See for the Kelkoo UK team :)
Also, have you tried WisdomTap - see and
Intrigued by all those data (esp soft attrs) - do you expect making this public one day ? :)