Latest photo albums
Jan 01, 2012
Misc photos of 2011 - [49 photos]
A collection of spare photographies taken in 2011 near Grenoble.
Dec 04, 2011
Thailand - Chiang Mai - October, 17th - [27 photos]
Our last day in Chiang Mai, before going to Cambodia. Cooking lesson for Cecile, another temple for myself ; and late in the afternoon, a visit to the Doi Suthep.
- Dec 04, 2011 Thailand - Chiang Mai - October, 13th - [17 photos]
- Dec 04, 2011 Belledonne - Col des Balmettes - November, 27th 2011 - [9 photos]
- Nov 20, 2011 Belledonne - Above the Col du Glandon - Nov, 20th 2011 - [8 photos]
- Nov 19, 2011 Thailand - Elephant Camp near Chiang Mai - Oct 14-16th 2011 - [33 photos]
- Aug 27, 2011 Belledonne - Brèches de la Passoire - August, 21th 2011 - [21 photos]
- Aug 15, 2011 Belledonne - Combe Madame - August, 14th 2011 - [15 photos]
- Aug 06, 2011 Safari de Peaugres - July, 30th 2011 - [15 photos]
- Jul 11, 2011 Belledonne - Lac Blanc - July, 11th 2011 - [14 photos]
- See all photo albums »
Browse by location
About the « Photos » section
This is my collection of photographies, started in 2002. At this time, I used a Canon EOS IX, one of the rare APS-format SLRs that existed at this time. In 2003, I decided to go digital and bought a Canon EOS 300D (also called « Canon EOS Digital Rebel ») SLR as primary camera. Late 2005, I bought a smaller Canon Digital IXUS 750. In winter 2007, I replaced my 300D with a Canon EOS 40D, which is my current camera.
- The photos you will find in the collection have been taken during my trips (Argentina, Costa Rica, Thailand, USA, New-Zealand...), or while hiking in the French Alps where I live. What I like most is landscape and wildlife photography.
- If you want to know more how I get organized to shoot and classify photos, you can have a look at my photography workflow page.